Mondays and Tuesdays are slow nights wherever you are… but if you’re in NYC for the night, you can’t just stay home and watch Netflix! Fortunately, New York still has plenty to offer… Read on for our best local tips for a Tuesday night in NYC.
1. Live Music at Apotheke Speakeasy
Two things that are quintessentially New York: live music and speakeasies. Tick off two things from your bucket list at Apotheke – one of New York’s most stylish, retro cocktail bars.
Every Tuesday, the High and Mighty Brass Band fill this old-school-pharmacy-themed venue with the best live music you’ll hear this year. Think up-beat originals and covers so funky you won’t be able to resist dancing.
But beware, Apotheke is not the most budget-friendly option. Cocktails will set you back around $16 dollars… so drink slowly!!
2. $10 Beer Tasting at Jimmy’s No. 43
If high-end cocktails aren’t your thing, no need to worry – Jimmy’s No. 43 in the East Village has got you covered.
At their Tuesday Tasting, you can try 6 different beers for just $10! The drinks on the menu change every week, so check out what’s on the menu online before you turn up – or just go for it!
3. Check out the hip places that are too busy the rest of the week
According to one of our trusted NYC Super Locals, Mondays and Tuesdays are the best nights to go to one of the city’s hard-to-get-into restaurants or bars.
- La Esquina for great Mexican food
- Raines Law Room for prohibition-era cocktails in a luxurious hidden bar
- Please Don’t Tell for cocktails at New York’s most famous speakeasy hidden behind a hotdog shop…