Some tips on where to party in Amsterdam. If you come to Amsterdam as a traveler for the first time, chances are you won't just stumble upon these bars & clubs, they are places where the locals like to party. No need for a big review on each bar. If you are in the city & looking for some cool bars and clubs where the locals party Amsterdam check these out....
1. Basis - The best bar in Amsterdam - relaxed vibe, cool decor, DJ's spinning tunes, BYO food & the friendliest bar staff in Amsterdam.
2. Hannekes Boom - Best terrace in Amsterdam. Go with a boat.
3. De Nieuwe Anita - Squat bar in the West that looks like a lounge room at the front, cocktails out the back & dance floor in the basement.
4. Roest - Alternative & arty in the East. Relax on the beach sipping a cocktail.
5. Bloemenbar - New, hip & happening on weeknights with students & party people.
6. Soundgarden - Like the band, Grungy.
7. OT301 - Squat Bar. Bands. Parties. Ping Pong Tuesday's.
8. Trouw - Industrial. Minimal Techno. Cool. All night long.
9. Brecht - Berlin style living room cafe.
10. Door74 - Speakeasy. Phone up to get a table & knock on door to get let in. Amazing cocktails.
...A night out anywhere, including Amsterdam, is better when you meet and hang out with a local.
Party with a Local is a free App that connects likeminded travellers and locals that want to party. When you’re travelling, it’s a fun way to meet locals, make new friends and find the party.